Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
so yeah...

whats everyone up to these days???

Re: so yeah...

Hi Danyelle

Mark is once again off to the river...today in fact. Yes and I am still at work! Whats up with that?! I chose to stay home and just chill! Last weekend we went to Vegas and I hit my first Royal Flush on Video Poker...won a cool $1000 bucks! On our way in, I won $448.00 on a penny machine! YES INDEED! I bought myself the Apple Hi Fi for my iPOD! Nice investment for my living room.
whatcha been up to?

aunt diane congrads on winning all that mula. I was in lake tahoe and lost 25 bucks. To me thats alot. I just played the pennies to get free beer. gamblin isnt my thing, but beer.

Aunt Diane congrads on winning all that mula. I just got back from Lake Tahoe and lost 25 bucks. To me thats alot. I hate losing my money. I just played the pennies to get free beer. Danyelle I havent been up to much sameo stuff.

Hi Silvia

I know what you mean...your Uncle Mark used to be the the same way. Heck you should have seen him after my winnings....he was AALLLLLLLLL over me....LOL!

We also spent some time with your dad and Cookie one night. We went downtown and hung out for a short while.

So what have you been up to? Any idea's on the family get-together next year? Please give us your input....everyone else for that matter!

What were you doing in Tahoe...beside losing money? eh? You be getting around these days woman! Shoot, Wal Mart must be paying good!

luv, Auntie

walmarts pay not that good. But a bunch of friends get together and go in on everything. Plus some have connections. Like on free cabins and stuff.

That's right girl....use them connections! Great way to go places and glad to hear your enjoying yourself. That is very important.