Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: camping trailer

Hi Janiece...
We just got back from Cancun Saturday night...BEAUTIFUL! waters are just amazing! So, I am just getting to my emails, mail and reading the family website....so as far as the 5th wheel toy hauler....I'll have to ask my man!

This is our 3rd one. You should have seen our first one!...I'll just say, It served it's purpose. It was an old one we bought from one of our nice friendlier neighbors. We sold that one to someone up North. Marvin helped us sell it and we then bought a newer (33ft) one, but because of our neighbor, we had to trade it in for a smaller one (28ft.) with 2 slide outs to try and compensate.

Slide outs are always nice...provides more room once you get situated. Forget the slide outs...the toy haulers do not have slide outs...sorry. Mark says a generator, size of water tanks and fueling tanks.... also to consider manufactures...he personally likes Fleetwood. Down South, it really doesn't make a difference what time of the year you buy...just who will give you what you want at a reasonable price.

We really enjoy ours...oh! We like the fiberglass trailers.

Hope we've been helpful...and good luck and take your time.

Re: Re: camping trailer

thanks for the trailer info. Cancun? We are thinking about getting married abroad at an all inclusive resort and was looking at Cancun. Any input travel experts?? Have you heard about resorts?? too bad you can't make it for Thanksgiving.

Re: camping trailer

Janiece....
Talk to Mark before making your all inclusive plans....we have timeshares and can book just about anywhere....that's how we went to Cancun. The soonest you know or have a date set....the better as far as arranging for a nice room at one of the better resorts. We paid about $150 for the full week we stayed in Cancun. Hotel Zone...has all the hot spots, restaurants (Chili's, Bubba Gumps, Rain Forest, etc...etc...) Think about it....there are also markets....