Nothing but Family Message Forum

What's new with you?  Keep the family updated with your everyday lives....good or bad...that's what we're here for...right?

Nothing but Family Message Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi everyone

We hope everyone is well. We are headed to Colorado. We have been to Wisconsin, Illinois, Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Idaho, Wyoming, Iowa, Nebraska, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, Washington, Oregon, Minnesota, Utah and California of course! We are having a good time and enjoying the views. I have taken some pictures along the way and will have to put them online later. I bought a USB card so I can get online while Marvin is driving, most of the time anyway. I am the navigator so I get to tell Marvin where to go! We have been in some very cold weather; it was -10 degrees when we got up yesterday morning. Well, we just wanted to let you all know we are okay. Love you all.

Re: Hi everyone

Hi guys! Good to hear from you. You have been everywhere! I moved the pics, details later, cause I have to look it up. No one gets on here anymore (including myself!), myspace is more fun, I guess. See you soon? When you headed to Galt?!!

Re: Hi everyone

Good to see you guys are having a good time, now you know what I was doing for a spell, great money great scenery and great times, but stay away from the truck stop restaraunt foods, hope to hear from you soon.