Return to Website

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Feather Party

To the Swan Auxiliary you guys hit it out of the park, what a great time Saturday night at Feather Party, This was a good example of what the Auxiliary is all about, the time spent for set up, the basket raffle, the great dinner, you did a fantastic job. Hopefully other spouses or significant others will see the value and get involved. I know the next couple venues for the Auxiliary are the Christmas Auction and the Adult Christmas Party, I hope you are as successful or better with those, get the word out. Once again great job.

Thanks,,
Dan

Re: Feather Party

I would like to add my thanks and congratulations to the Auxiliary. Although their current active membership is not as large as we would like, they have been doing an outstanding job this year. I am looking forward to the Auction and Adult Christmas party. Remember all significant others are automatically members of the Auxiliary, so drop in at their meeting and see what it's all about. It is a great way to make new friends and particularly for new members a way to get a feel for how the club works.