SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Memorial Day Rememberance

To All Swan Members

With all that is going on, we had to cancel our Memorial Day Ceremony. I would like to ask each and everyone of you to take a moment to remember those who gave their lives for our country so that we may have the many freedoms we have. I would also like to acknowledge their families and friends for all the sacrifices they have made. God Bless 🙏 and Thank You.

Re: Memorial Day Rememberance

Yesterday I called and found the Ohio AYC Clubs are open for limited business. So I went and enjoyed a few refreshments at River View Yacht Club with friends.

We don't have to sit at home just because our governor has closed us down. We can gather and support the Ohio Clubs. For those of you having boats in the water, you might consider a weekend trip. They have plenty of dock space.

Maybe our Fleet Captain can arrange a boat and car trip for us so Swan can gather as a Club.

As for Memorial Day, also remember those who came home with physical and mental health issues who didn't survive. The ones of us who did survive will celebrate on Veteran's Day.