SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Important question regarding Oct 31 Trunk or Treat

Good morning everyone

It seems that trick-or-treating is back on for our area unless something changes again.

Would it help increase participation if I change the time from 6 to 7:30 to an earlier time such as 3 to 4:30?

I'm going to need more participation and communication from the members so I can figure out how many children from Swan might be attending. the last time I looked at the sign up board, only two members are handing out candy and one is bringing a child.

It is two weeks away so I will need to know if any more people are bringing theur children . Please call me or post your response here. My number again, 734-735-4616.

If no one is interested in this event, I can cancel it and hope for better things next year. Thank you

Re: Important question regarding Oct 31 Trunk or Treat

If it's a go we could come down and hand out candy. But if only for couple of kids not worth it 😢

With all other events at club having been cancelled and the numbers in covid rising people are being very cautious about participating. I know it is a lot of work and I thank you for wanting to do it but don't feel that there would be enough kids to make it worth while, last year you only had one child.

Our kids have something going on the actual day of Halloween Oct. 31st.