SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bus trips Thank you

Good morning
I would like to say thank you to EVERYONE that helped welcome, feed and entertain the bus trips that came to Swan from CCYC and BVYC yesterday. Also, thank you to all that donated food for us to put out for them. Julia Lada, you're meatballs were great and a big hit! Eric, you're smoked ham was also awesome and people loved it too. Thank you to Gladys for making macaroni salad, to PC Peter and Lady Brenda for the food trays, PC Gary and Lady Jane for their deviled eggs, as well as the super spinach dip donated by John and Sue Malnar! (Hopefully i didn't leave out anyone's food donations.) Thank you Adam for spinning the tunes that kept everyone entertained! Thank you to my wife PC Diane for all the assistance she gives me as I drag her back into the kitchen again.

We have another big bus trip coming to Swan on April 10th and as always, we will be needing your helping hands again to greet, feed and clean up. A sign up sheet will be posted again for food donations and volunteer helpers.

All are welcome to help us and it also helps YOU not only get your work hours in but also gives you an opportunity to support your Club.

Chris Wright
Sail Fleet Captain