SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LADIES PARTY 2021 CANCELLED

I just want to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the 2021 ladies party has been officially cancelled. There were several criteria that the determination is based on. We needed a minimum of 90 participants and only 59 responded out of the 130 invitations that were mailed out. Several months ago it was mentioned we needed a chairperson but no one came forward. Letting everyone know ahead of time that a Chairperson will be needed for next year. Please consider volunteering now.

Everyone will be receiving a letter confirming the cancellation. If you sent in your check, no checks were cashed and we will be returning it to you with your letter. Thank you to those that did submit their checks on time and thank you to the ones that did call to say they declined.

Swan has kept the price at $75 for approximately 30 years and I want to give everyone advance notice that next year the price will go up to $100.

Also, we had several invitations that were returned to us with either invalid or incorrect addresses. Please update your current name and address before May 2022.

Any questions, please call Judy Gabe 231-676-1465 or PC Diane Wright 734-735-4616

Thank you.

Re: LADIES PARTY 2021 CANCELLED

Correction:
My phone autocorrected Judy's name
It is Judy Gagne. 231-676-1465

(Sorry Judy)😊