SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2020 AYC Commodore Ball tickets

Hello everyone
Just want to let you know that I have tickets available now for the AYC Commodores Ball that will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn in Perrysburg Ohio on Nov 6th. Unlike previous years, there will not be any Hospitality rooms. This will be a one-night dinner event to honor AYC 2020 Commodore Stan Ziemkiewicz and Lady Cindy and the Commodore Class of 2020. The cost is $65.00 per person. There will be a cash bar starting at 6 p.m. and dinner will be at 7 p.m. Entertainment for the evening will be Cruzin Jupiter.

Hotel rooms are available by calling the Hilton Garden Inn at 419-873-0700. Use code AYC to get the special room rate $109 for a King or $119 for a Queen.

Tickets are limited so please let me know right away if you would like to attend.

I plan to be at Swan Friday night for the final steak roast and will have the tickets with me then.

PC Diane Wright
734-735-4616. text or call

Re: 2020 AYC Commodore Ball tickets

My sincere apology for not coming to Swan tonight but I had a family emergency. I have the Ball tickets and will have them available for sure next Thurs at the Board Meeting and at our General Membership meeting on Sunday Oct 10th.

The Ball is limited this year so get your tickets early if you want to attend.

Text or call me at 734-735-4616

Thank you.

PC Diane