SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sad news

It is with a very heavy heart that I am letting Swan members know that Bob Peer has passed away this morning. Bob's request was a memorial party be held at Swan and the family would like a Saturday in May.
Details will follow as soon as they are available.

Bob was such a wonderful person and will truly be missed. Prayers for the family during this very difficult time.

PC Diane Wright

Re: Sad news

Bob was a true gentleman in every sense of the word he will be deeply missed not only by Swan but my family as well what a great guy.

Very sad, prayers for the entire family.
He's with Lucy now.

So sorry to hear this news. Bob and Lucy Peer were our sponsors way back in 1991. We had come as guests many times and pretty late on a Friday or Saturday evening Bob said, “Give me your $100.00 bucks.” and slid a new member information sheet across to us and our Swan Boat Club history began. Loved their stories and smiles throughout the years❤️❤️❤️

Bob and Lucy were great friends and enthusiastic members of Swan. Today they are together again after a long walk on the path of life. Bobbi and I will miss them both. Our condolences to the family. Please count on my support for the Memorial in the spring.

P/C Chris Johnson & Bobbi.