SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AYC ROOM RESERVATION LINK

Good morning all Swan members,

Here is the link to reserve your room at the Sheraton Metro Airport Hotel for the AYC weekend Feb 17-19, 2023. The rooms will sell out quickly but they will have an overflow hotel nearby.

https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1664902517579&key=GRP

Copy and paste the link into your browser and it should take you directly to the hotel reservation site. If you have any trouble, please contact me asap. Diane Wright 734-735-4616. I will make sure you get the information you need.

For those of you that have never attended this event, it is held at the Sheraton Hotel at 8000 Merriman Rd Romulus by the Airport. The entire hotel is only for AYC members. There are hospitality rooms decorated up with the Ball Theme, this year is Super Heros. Every hospitality room as food and drinks. You can get your member ticket from me. It is $50 for each member 21 and over, $10 for under 21. There will be limited tickets to attend the Ball Saturday night for $85.00 each. The $50 ticket/$10 allows you to attend both Friday and Saturday but not the Ball. For those that plan to overindulge, it is highly recommended you either have a designated driver if you plan to go home or get a hotel room and stay. This event is "the party of the year" to attend.

If you have any additional questions, please contact me.

Thank you

PC Diane