SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AYC OVERFLOW ROOM RESERVATION LINKS, AYC ticket reminder

Good morning Swan members,

As I mentioned in the meeting last night, all rooms at the Sheraton are sold out. I received this email yesterday afternoon that has the links to the overflow rooms. The BEST way to be able to use the link is to contact me with your email address and I will forward it directly to you. My email address is DLWright328@aol.com or you can call or text me at 734-735-4616.

REMINDER: You can still get your AYC weekend tickets from me for $50 each that includes Friday and Saturday night admission to all the Hospitality Rooms. If you desire to attend the Ball Saturday night, please let me know so I can put your names on the list. Ball tickets are limited, and I can only get them after Dec 1st. Ball tickets are $85 each and includes the Ball AND admission Friday and Saturday. The Theme this year is Super Heros, and Swan's room will be decorated as THOR. Other clubs have their chosen Superhero and will decorated their rooms accordingly. Every Hospitality room will have plenty of food and drinks for you to enjoy both nights. It is truly the "Party of the Year" for all the AYC boat club's members. At midnight Saturday night, Max and Rachel along with all the other 2022 Commodores will jump into the pool, signifying the end of their Commodore year. This also signifies the beginning of the Commodore year for 2023's. Get your tickets now, you won't want to miss this one!

Please call me, 734-735-4616, if you have any questions or need any additional information or assistance.

Thank you.

Respectfully,
Diane Wright
Head Delegate, AYC

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Thu, Nov 10, 2022 2:32 pm
Subject: AYC--Sheraton Hotel is sold out- here is links for 100 more rooms!!

AYC WEEKEND-----AYC weekend…. the hotel rooms are currently SOLD OUT at the Sheraton. We sold 240 already!! But we have good news.....

WE have more rooms available!!! We have 50 rooms at the Hampton Inn and 50 rooms at the Hilton Garden. Both are within walking distance of the Sheraton. The links and prices are below.

Hampton Inn- Rooms are $129 a night.

https://www.hilton.com/.../dttrmhx-ayc-daf3e5d2-adfa.../

Hilton Garden - Rooms are $139 a night

https://www.hilton.com/.../detmagi-ayc-722b4ab7-2838.../

If you have problems, please let me know! This is all the rooms we can get!! You have until February 3rd to get into this block of rooms are this rate. After that date or if they sell out, you are on your own.