SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD

Please post any announcements, events or comments here. ALL boaters welcome!

SWAN BOAT CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT BOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
AYC Weekend Tickets - LAST CALL

Hello everyone!!

Just wanted to reach out one more time and offer you the opportunity for the "Party of the Year" in February - the AYC WEEKEND.

For $50 per person, you are able to go from hospitality room to hospitality room eating and drinking the foods that each club sets out. Friday night there will be a band for your dancing pleasure, Saturday afternoon there is usually some form of live music along with the eating and drinking in the hospitality rooms and of course Saturday night after the Ball there will be another band.

At midnight, the Class of 2022 will be jumping into the pool and we would LOVE to have a roomful of Swan members there to cheer on Commodore Max and Lady Rachel!!! After the pool jump, the Class of 2023, aka Commodore Elect Chris Wright will be the reigning Class.

Tickets will be available from Chris Wright before and after the General Membership Meeting. I, unfortunately, cannot attend the meeting due to the change of date from Dec 15th to Dec 8th. I have a family event that I have tickets for and cannot miss it.

(I will have until Dec 18th as the FINAL DATE to turn in all tickets so you actually do have a little more time....

See you all soon - any questions, please call or text me at 734-735-4616.

PC Diane Wright