Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Axles

hi im in australia and ive got a 88 ED civic GL. just sussing out some axles to get ive checked out the raxles custom ones and have also seen the hasport ones ( http://hasport.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22_53&products_id=130 just wondering if theyll fit with the motor mounts you guys have.
thanks

Re: Axles

Hello no Hasports axles wont work with out swap...

EF H22A axle combo:
88-89 Acura Integra driver side axle
88-89 Acura Integra custom passenger side axle that has been cut down 1/2" on the shaft with an Accord inner joint put on it. www.Raxles.com sells this axle. Ask for Marty.
90-93 Accord Ex or Lx model will have the midshaft needed

how com they wont work??? different angles? & do u know of anyone who make stronger axles for the makes you have listed?

www.Raxles.com they have different stages

i tried contacting raxles but no reply. do u know how much there axles are and if they ship overseas.

i would think the hasport axles should work since its made for the same application. can u please explain y they wont...

thanks

Always ask the manufacture of the motor mount kit which axles to use. Every motor mount kit is different. A half an inch here or there will make a huge difference when it comes to axle combinations. Raxles.com and ask for Marty. -John

hey john i bought the raxles passenger side axle... i didnt ask for anything special... so would it be stage 1? do you know what power this would be rated to? or should i just call raxles? lol... i heard a lot of people break the integra axles... have you not had any problems??

I have over a dozen passes on my Axles down the track and are the same axles and midshaft since day one. 3 years I believe. To be honest I have put them to there max probably more then the normal person and have had no issues. I am still running Schucks Auto Parts 88-89 driver side axle, 90-93 Accord Midshaft and 88-89 Acura Integra Custom Raxles.com axle.

Stock and OEM replacement axles are good up to about 250-300 whp. Raxles.com axles are a bit stronger then the OEM replacement units and I believe the percentage was 30% better.

A lot of times the life in the axles is the placement of the engine which as you will see is pretty darn perfect. -John