Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what rad in the crx?

hey did you guys use a DA rad in your crx??

Re: what rad in the crx?

oh and what fan as well? my alternator power cable is pushing into my stock ef rad.

I ran the stock non AC EF radiator which is the 3/4 length one for over 3 years and a slim fan and never had an over heating issue. Now I have a aluminum EF aftermarket radiator just wanted a lil bit of an upgrade and bling factor. You will need to run a slim fan because the factory fan is just too bulky and I believe wont fit. 10" and 12" slim fans go for $60 shipped off Honda-Tech.com Thanks-John

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

hmmm... thats interesting.. cause up here in canada ive never seen a 3/4 rad, i asked people at one of our meets and they hadnt either... lol.... maybe we're all noobs... thanks though! i'll find one

Yes, there are lil differences between the US EF's and Candadian EF's one some models one is you guys had the option of power windows we didn't possibly different stitching on seats you guys had a CRX SI SE (Special Edition) which had body colored matched side moldings. As far as the EF 3/4 radiator NoN AC Crx's had it and I believe HF may of been the only model if you check out the pictures of my Red H22 Crx you will see what I mean by 3/4 doesnt go all the way down the front of the support. -John

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net