Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
H22 EG mount

Hi, my name is Claudio, I' m Italian and my english is very bad.

I' ve a question.

What are the differences between the ESP mount and the HASport EGH2 mount? I already have the HASport mount, but still will not mount because I fear that breaking the axles shafts, with your kit as the working the axles shafts?

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Claudio

Re: H22 EG mount

There is a few reasons why our ESP EG/DC H22A Kits are better then most, engine placement and the right axle combination. Our kit also uses the stock factory pass. side transmission frame ears. If you have them cut off for other mount kits you will need to re weld the unit on $40 from Honda. -John

But with your kit I can use the HASport 2.9 axles designed for the kit EGH2?

What is the ground clearance difference between your kit and EGH2?

Thanks again for everything!

Hello, thanks for the post. We recommend a certain axle and midshaft combo thats located in the EG/DC H22 section on our site. Every motor mount Co. uses there own axle/midshaft combo. We made the kit because we weren't happy with what was out there far as axle alignment and issues and the ground clearance. Thus we made our own kit. -John

Thanks for the reply.

But with your kit, able to give a "guarantee" on the axles?

They have problems with breakage?

Haven't had any issues with my axles in my H22 DC same chassis far as the mounts and axles are concerned. -John

Ok.

Your kit work with the Raxles' s Hybrid axles? The part number is RAXHPGEN5C.

I' ve a H22A7 engine with U2Q7 Tranny LSD

Can I use the H22A7, Accord Euro-R Midshaft?

Thanks.

Claudio

HI John,

can you help me?

Thanks,

Claudio

Hello, Yes I do believe you can use our integra axles with accord midshaft because I believe it's a Male going to tranny and Female on driver side which you need. If it's not you will need the 90-93 Accord. I believe we use with our mount kit 90-93 Integra axles, driver is stock, pass has Accord inner joint on it. If you have ABS make sure you have the rings put on the axles for ABS -John