ESP.net and the Recession

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net
Explicit Speed Performance
Email: [email]ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com[/email]
AIM: ExplicitSpeed360
Phone: 1-360-866-8530 Monday-Saturday 10am-5pm
Ask for John

%%bbCodeItem_1%%

First off we would like to thank our loyal customers We appreciate every single one of you. Just like on the Prelude Power and CB7Tuner forums we did everything we could to deliver the same products from: Motor Mount Kits, 2/3/4 Point Solid Strut Bars, and Traction Bar Systems with Front Torque Mount Kit.

My father and I have been on this journey for the last 4-5 years. We did not want just another product we wanted our products to be the best on the market far as quality, function, strength, fitment, style and at a reasonable price. We feel we have exceeded that. We take great pride in every product we make. Every product we make is hand made, we consider our selves more black smiths then anything. It's always been just my father and I on this journey. My father and I have put a lot of time and energy into this most days working 10-12 hours and I have been known to be there for our customers 24 hours a day.

Times are hard for everyone, a lot of business's are going under in the industry. All I can say and encourage, if you want a great quality product please let us win you over with our service and are high end quality product.

we are striving to become bigger and spread the product line as full as we can for other Honda/Acura vehicles.

All of our Products from Strut Bars, Traction Bar Systems, Motor Mount Kits... we have never had one break on us... that speaks a lot on the quality and craftmanship. No other company could possibly say the same...

Thanks for all your puchases and support! - Dan and John Gordon ESP.net
www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

Re: ESP.net and the Recession

Thank YOU for all the hard-work and dedication you put forth with all the fabricating that you do! We as customers appreciate this and only wish other companies would strive to be as hard-working and loyal as you guys!

Awesome work and keep truckin'!!!!