Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
H@@A engine swap

i have a 95 honda civic ex coupe and im gona swap out the d16 for h22 im gona buy a complete engine and change over kit for it what else would i need if i bought this and will i have the cut the engine bay?

Re: H@@A engine swap

Hello, thanks for the inquire. Check out our website homepage and on the right click ESP EG/DC F/H23/H22A How To . Shows what needs to be done. Plus everything we sale comes with detailed instructions.

I would recommend our EG/DC H22A 5 spd Motor Mount Kit is $295 shipped US with US postal money order or Paypal Payment. Choice of Red or Black inserts. Comes standard semi gloss black powder coating. If you have the funds the EG/DC H22A Traction Bar System with Front Torque Mount Kit is a must if you have the funds. If not definetly purchase when you get it running. $450 shipped US.

We also offer pacakged deal discount with 2 or more products purchase off list. Check with me on discount if interestd in both. Normal wait time upon purhcase is about 3 weeks. Everything we make is hand made and made upon purchase. Thanks-John

For little extra have 150 other powder coating colors to choose from for the mount kit and traction bar system. Just email me with any other questions.

www.ExplicitSpeedPerformance.net

Email: ExplicitSpeed360@aol.com