Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So, if I had ordered a few weeks earlier I'd have a traction bar?

I'm not going to lie, I am a little more than upset to have seen that my order has been canceled and I'll be getting my refund. The fact that if I had placed my order a few weeks earlier, that i would have a traction bar really gets me peeved. I'd understand the break from moving, but the fact i was going to have one of the best traction bars in the business and to be crushed seeing that dreadful email. Why not finish the orders already placed and not take orders from here on until you've decided what action you're going to take?

I know I'm only seeing the outside and that it's not that simple or that i don't know what is going on behind the scenes. But you know, I have been doing nothing but bragging to all my friends that I've got an ESP traction bar on order and it's being made right now. I was so excited looking forward to getting it and putting it on. I hope you decide to come back, but I don't know if i can wait that long again for my product to be made. This piece is literally the only thing stopping me from driving my car, my stock one would have to be so heavily modified that it wouldn't be safe to use or I'd be using that.

Best Regards,
Jeff Jaynes