Return to Website

Explicit Speed Performance

Explicit Speed Performance
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dude what's going on

I've been emailing and no response. You told me over a month ago that the JRSC strut bars were ready to ship. I still have not received my product that you said would take 8-10 weeks back in APRIL. Now I understand stuff happens and things get delayed, but this is not the first time you have told me it was basically ready to go and then I never get the shipment.

Please, let's wrap this up. If we can't get it done soon I want my money back.

Kyle

Re: Dude what's going on

This was a custom project that took a bit longer. I was awaiting the 1 unit we sent outs feedback. We will be sending them out end this week regardless. Will Email with Trk #. Thanks

I've got the same exact problem. I submitted this ordered about 6 months ago, was told it'd ship weeks ago, and have received no product and limited communication. I empathize with a small company not having the hastiest production or responses, but I have shouldn't be in a position where I have to question if this company has stolen from me. I shouldn't be in position where I'm about to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, and or hire a lawyer to get my money back.

Yea he wont respond to me either. Oh well off to the forums and facebook!

Jeff helton
Yea he wont respond to me either. Oh well off to the forums and facebook!
I did finally get mine, but not until after I started the rebuild on my engine so couldn't test fit. Will report back soon.