Cristalmar Portuguese Water Dog Community Forum

Welcome to the Cristalmar PWD Forum. Feel free to post your message here to The Cristalmar Family Members and other visitors. Thanks.

Cristalmar Portuguese Water Dog Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Treats

Dear Fellow Portie Owners - Best wishes to all of you for a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year. Toby and Ava rang in the New Year enjoying their new favorite treat called "Puppy Paws". For those of you who have not discovered this new frozen taste sensation, it is an ice cream sundae nutritionally formulated for dogs. The only other treat I have seen Toby go this crazy about is his beloved chicken wing. For those of you who don't know Toby, he is a very sturdy and a somewhat unathletic Portie with the most adoring face you could ever look into. So, when you see Toby jump two or three feet in the air in excitement about receiving a treat, you know you are on to something. If any of you have any treats or favorite meals for that matter that your Porties love, please share them with me. My world is always a little bit brighter when I can make my boys happy!!

Re: New Treats

Debbi, I have heard of Frosty Paws and our Old English Sheepdog loved them too. Unfortunatly we have given our two a little from our Natural Vanille Ice Cream - but really just a little.
I know it must be so terrible cold up north, you will have to watch out for not getting PWD Frosty Paws.
Love you up there from the 47F sunny South down here
Gabi and the tails
of course, it's supposed to get below freezing again next week.