Welcome to the board.

If you have a question about Hutch or old school BMX,

feel free to post them here!

JJR's MESSAGE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rare Hutch frame and fork set

I have a Hutch mini Frame and Fork set. I believe it is extremely rare. I have never seen another one. It is from the mid 80's. I was told that only a few were made. It is all alluminum. Color is black. It is my little brothers bike. Our sponsor got it straight from Hutch. I will get the s/n, if there is one. I would like to know if anyone has seen one, or could tell me more about it. How can I post a picture?

Thanks,

BC

Re: Rare Hutch frame and fork set

Wow BC!
That's a real rare Hutch.
Not many around anymore.
Hutch called them back because of bracking problems.
You can ask on VintageBMX or OS BMX who has one.
They were made in 1986 for a short time.
It's a real collectors item these days.....

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, this was the second one he had. The first one cracked, and hutch had to track one down, to replace it. This Frame has never been put together. It's Black with Gold stickers. The forks were used with the first frame. The black paint is flaked off in places on the forks. I will post some pictures soon.

Thank you,

BC

If you are interested in selling the frame and fork, please email me at bobsworld247@yahoo.com. I have been looking for one of these forever and I will make it worth your while if you want to sell it.
Bob-

Hey Bob, I may be interested in selling the frame and forks. The forks were used for a little while, and some of the paint has chipped. The frame has never been put together. It has gold Hutch decals. I will send you some pictures, and if you are interested, make me an offer. I also have all the parts to make this a complete bike. Hutch mini pedals w/titanium axels, powerlite bars, DK stem, etc.....

Thank you,
Brian

Brian
Hey Bob, I may be interested in selling the frame and forks. The forks were used for a little while, and some of the paint has chipped. The frame has never been put together. It has gold Hutch decals. I will send you some pictures, and if you are interested, make me an offer. I also have all the parts to make this a complete bike. Hutch mini pedals w/titanium axels, powerlite bars, DK stem, etc.....

Thank you,
Brian

I bought this frame from another guy that bought it from Brian. I was going to buy it from Brian but he sold it out from under me! I ended up having to pay an extra $500 to get the frame and fork from the guy that Brian sold it to......Thanks Brian!!