Welcome to the board.

If you have a question about Hutch or old school BMX,

feel free to post them here!

JJR's MESSAGE FORUM
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
1992 Hutchins Judge II XL (Pro)

Hello, I just wanted to share with you what I believe to be a 1992 Hutchins Judge II XL (Pro) with the rare late model forks. It is the one Mr. Coasterbrake speaks of in your interview. The rare forks that were only made for a couple of months. I obtained the frame and fork as a set and they are original to each other. I thought you may like to see photos for your reference or to add to your site. If interested please contact me. Not sure how to add photos otherwise I would have added them. Thank you.

Re: 1992 Hutchins Judge II XL (Pro)

Robert I.
Hello, I just wanted to share with you what I believe to be a 1992 Hutchins Judge II XL (Pro) with the rare late model forks. It is the one Mr. Coasterbrake speaks of in your interview. The rare forks that were only made for a couple of months. I obtained the frame and fork as a set and they are original to each other. I thought you may like to see photos for your reference or to add to your site. If interested please contact me. Not sure how to add photos otherwise I would have added them. Thank you.
Hi!
Sure would like to see some pics of your Judge II.
I've alot of new info and documentation for a update of my site, just need to have lot's of time to make a update.
Thanks in advance,
Johan
PS You can mail the pics to jjrbmx@yahoo.com

Re: 1992 Hutchins Judge II XL (Pro)

Awesome! I would like to learn as much info as possible about it. I am emailing you now. Thanks.