SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It COULD be easy being Green!

If you are in Melbourne... have you been listening to the Green Room on 89.9 Light FM? Tonight (Thursday) I have an unheard interview with some people you would like to hear, just before they went overseas to tour with a group called... you get the picture. Then on Monday...

Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

Actually, I don't live in Melbourne, and I haven't been listening to The Green Room. I'm certain I would enjoy listening if I were able...say, online? Hint! Hint! Oh puh-lease Mr. Martin?!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If you are in Melbourne... have you been listening to the Green Room on 89.9 Light FM? Tonight (Thursday) I have an unheard interview with some people you would like to hear, just before they went overseas to tour with a group called... you get the picture. Then on Monday...

Re: Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

what time is it on? I listen to Light FM occasionally but as i have no plans for tonight i reckon i can tune in!

Replying to:

Actually, I don't live in Melbourne, and I haven't been listening to The Green Room. I'm certain I would enjoy listening if I were able...say, online? Hint! Hint! Oh puh-lease Mr. Martin?!!

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

grumble grumble

sydney

grumble

Replying to:

what time is it on? I listen to Light FM occasionally but as i have no plans for tonight i reckon i can tune in!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

and on monday night there's gonna be an interview with Grant.

Replying to:

grumble grumble

sydney

grumble

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

Rah!!

I didn't know about this...I just turned the radio on as I was getting into bed (about 10:55pm)...so only heard the last little bit...*sigh*. I liked what I heard though...and will surely be listening in on Monday night for the stuff with Grant. Excellent.

Martin...please...we need more warning! heh. But thanks for the interview!

Rock on LightFM.

Jamze

Replying to:

Replying to:

grumble grumble

sydney

grumble

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It COULD be easy being Green!

OK

how big an arial am i gonna need?????????

Replying to:

Rah!!

I didn't know about this...I just turned the radio on as I was getting into bed (about 10:55pm)...so only heard the last little bit...*sigh*. I liked what I heard though...and will surely be listening in on Monday night for the stuff with Grant. Excellent.

Martin...please...we need more warning! heh. But thanks for the interview!

Rock on LightFM.

Jamze

Replying to:

Replying to:

grumble grumble

sydney

grumble

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to: