SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ciao Fellas!

Sad to hear you're leaving so soon! T'was m-a-r-v-e-l-l-o-u-s to catch up with you in the midst of being home in Australia.

I just read on the ABC news site, the PM of Australia is flying out to the US today as well. I wonder if you'll be on the same flight? Wouldn't that be fantastic..You could play him a song!

All the best!

Love Bernaroo.

Re: Ciao Fellas!

lol...I'm sure John Howard would love pc3! For real! He'd be a great fan. Maybe I should send him a copy of NMOTW. Our church prays a lot for John and his team...that they will be God lead...it's a good thing to remember him in your prayers.

I'm thankful for pc3's local presence too! Back in 2000 after a small pc3 gig at Heathmont Baptist...I told PC that I hope they never stop doing their intimate acoustic gigs...cause that's what I love so much (and I knew they were gonna be big and famous one day). So getting to go along to the Soul Survivor gig, which was just that type of gig, was a real blessing!

God bless,

Jamze

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sad to hear you're leaving so soon! T'was m-a-r-v-e-l-l-o-u-s to catch up with you in the midst of being home in Australia.

I just read on the ABC news site, the PM of Australia is flying out to the US today as well. I wonder if you'll be on the same flight? Wouldn't that be fantastic..You could play him a song!

All the best!

Love Bernaroo.