SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PC3 concert in Ohio??

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I know lots of you from the old alabaster forum. Question...does anyone know when the concert is in Milford, OH? It was for Feb. 22 but was postponed to a date in March b/c of the Grammys. SharonF from the alabaster boards was giving us all the info but I don't know how to get ahold of her now. Does anyone know how to? Or does anyone know the info for the concert? Thanks for your help! Hope everything's going well with you all!!

Jessica

Re: PC3 concert in Ohio??

Hi Jess ~ It's Saturday, March 15, 7:30 p.m. Our church's website is faith evangelical free church It should give you all the info you need (hope this link works). Looking forward to seeing you there! Have you been to the new forum? Lots of the Alabaster folks are on there. You can get to it from this board.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum but I know lots of you from the old alabaster forum. Question...does anyone know when the concert is in Milford, OH? It was for Feb. 22 but was postponed to a date in March b/c of the Grammys. SharonF from the alabaster boards was giving us all the info but I don't know how to get ahold of her now. Does anyone know how to? Or does anyone know the info for the concert? Thanks for your help! Hope everything's going well with you all!!

Jessica