SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PC3 tour with FFH

Anyone catch the latest Alabaster mail out?

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !

Congrats are in order for PC3...they received a GRAMMY Award nomination last month in the category of Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album for "New Map of the World," received 2 Dove Award nominations from the Gospel Music Association in the categories of New Artist of the Year and Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year, and received 5 nominations for Best International Artist, Best International Pop Album, Best Live Act, Best International Newcomer, and Best International Up-Riser from Germany's CCM Internet Music Awards. The awards are presented by Gospelsite Germany (part of CCMPlanet.com), the largest contemporary Christian music website in Germany. Their latest single, "Run," has been #1 on the Christian CHR chart for several weeks. The Trio is finishing up recording their second U.S. album in Melbourne, Australia with Producer Brent Milligan. They'll be back in the States soon to tour in March and then will be out with FFH in April and May.

Hope that image works...I need a refresher in html tags!

Re: PC3 tour with FFH

Yes- HUGE congrats to the boys - we are very proud of them.

One thing though Bernie - and excuse my ignorance but who are FHH are they famous or something?

Your html skills are A1 - you have not forgotten how.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !

Congrats are in order for PC3...they received a GRAMMY Award nomination last month in the category of Best Pop/Contemporary Gospel Album for "New Map of the World," received 2 Dove Award nominations from the Gospel Music Association in the categories of New Artist of the Year and Pop/Contemporary Album of the Year, and received 5 nominations for Best International Artist, Best International Pop Album, Best Live Act, Best International Newcomer, and Best International Up-Riser from Germany's CCM Internet Music Awards. The awards are presented by Gospelsite Germany (part of CCMPlanet.com), the largest contemporary Christian music website in Germany. Their latest single, "Run," has been #1 on the Christian CHR chart for several weeks. The Trio is finishing up recording their second U.S. album in Melbourne, Australia with Producer Brent Milligan. They'll be back in the States soon to tour in March and then will be out with FFH in April and May.

Re: Re: PC3 tour with FFH

FFH are another Essential Records band. I've seen their CDs around often enough...but never really listened to them. I think their a kinda pop mixed-sex band...yeah? I presume their pretty big in the US...but don't seem to be so much here.

I'm sure they have a website around somewhere.

My question is...are pc3 supporting FFH...are FFH supporting pc3...or is it an equal weighted tour??

Jamze

Replying to:

One thing though Bernie - and excuse my ignorance but who are FHH are they famous or something?

Replying to:

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !

Re: Re: Re: PC3 tour with FFH

FFH also stands for FAR FROM HOME that is the bands name! They just shorten it to FFH! I suggest you check them out they are quite good! I would say more a worship band than Pop Jamze!

CHeck them out here http://www.ffh.net/

Replying to:

FFH are another Essential Records band. I've seen their CDs around often enough...but never really listened to them. I think their a kinda pop mixed-sex band...yeah? I presume their pretty big in the US...but don't seem to be so much here.

My question is...are pc3 supporting FFH...are FFH supporting pc3...or is it an equal weighted tour??

Jamze

Replying to:

Replying to:

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !

Re: Re: Re: Re: PC3 tour with FFH

yeah but they don't go by far from home anymore, they are just called ffh. they are awesome, i have a few of their cds. they are good!!!

Replying to:

FFH also stands for FAR FROM HOME that is the bands name! They just shorten it to FFH! I suggest you check them out they are quite good! I would say more a worship band than Pop Jamze!

Replying to:

Jamze

Replying to:

Replying to:

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PC3 tour with FFH

Yes, I heard that the reason Far From Home goes by FFH is because another band called Far From Home got ahold of them for stealing their band's name and said, "Hey, we've got a lawyer." And the first band (the FFH we've been talking about) said, "Hey, no problem, we'll change our name."

Anyway, that's just what I've heard. Whatever.

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here. But guess what! I see the boys in July!!! WOO HOO! I already have my ticket and everything, so I'm excited!

-Christy

Replying to:

yeah but they don't go by far from home anymore, they are just called ffh. they are awesome, i have a few of their cds. they are good!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jamze

Replying to:

Replying to:

If not:

1 + 2 + 5 !