SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why so quiet

is everyone sleeping??

there hasn't been a post in YONKS, im missing posts...i like reading what's giong down with all of you....

OH some news, i have another MRI on thursday afternoon and i may have to get more surgery on my knee....i knew i shouldn't have been jumping at soul survivor, but who can stay still during selfish song and soloution??

who, i ask you?

Re: Why so quiet

ouch... poor Clansi... hey if you did it on the turn dance we'd at least have a way for you to adapt

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

is everyone sleeping??

there hasn't been a post in YONKS, im missing posts...i like reading what's giong down with all of you....

OH some news, i have another MRI on thursday afternoon and i may have to get more surgery on my knee....i knew i shouldn't have been jumping at soul survivor, but who can stay still during selfish song and soloution??

who, i ask you?

Re: Why so quiet

re who can stay still while at a PC3 concert.....

not me and neither can you so it seems!!

Replying to:

is everyone sleeping??

who, i ask you?

Re: Re: Why so quiet

How nice to have a bit of peace and quiet over here - what a nice restful haven of tranquility...............

Poor Clansi - hope you knee is OK - blame pc3 if it sin't eh!

Replying to:

ouch... poor Clansi... hey if you did it on the turn dance we'd at least have a way for you to adapt

Replying to:

is everyone sleeping??

who, i ask you?

Re: Re: Re: Why so quiet

yes, pc3 IS the root of alllll e-vil muhahahaha

Replying to:

How nice to have a bit of peace and quiet over here - what a nice restful haven of tranquility...............

Poor Clansi - hope you knee is OK - blame pc3 if it sin't eh!

Replying to:

Replying to:

is everyone sleeping??

who, i ask you?