SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Un-announced PC solo gig at diamond valley baps sunday 16th feb.

Sunday morning I heard a whisper of a whisper the Paul would be playing a solo show, I wasn't too sure how reliable the source was but I thought I'd check out that side of town for something different and I took the video camera in case I was able to make use of it. I got to DVBC and met up with some friends from my own church who over heard me telling someone else. And I was greeted by PC himself with a big bear hug 'screw the handshake' said he.

The praise and worship before the performance was awesome, so much so that I may vist there soon again. Paul was introduced and he was to sing and offer something in the way of a message. It was Classic Colman: interesting re-inturpritations of older songs, remaining atuned to the audience and any mis behavers & a couple of brand new songs.

The song list went like this:

Life is where you are

Run

I'll be with you (from the forth coming album 'more scattered buffet' (only kidding))

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

(another new song but I can't remember the title, but it is yet to be recorded) Fill my cup.

I managed to videotape most of it, I will be making Mp3 samples available over the next few days, with permission from PC himself.

Cheers J.P

Re: Un-announced PC solo gig at diamond valley baps sunday 16th feb.

Sounds much like the service he did at our church in December JP! He has actually been to quite a number of churches around the Melbourne area over the last few weeks - but this is the first "eye witness" report I have heard.

Needless to say any sound samples or mpegs for the site would be most appreciated

J

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sunday morning I heard a whisper of a whisper the Paul would be playing a solo show, I wasn't too sure how reliable the source was but I thought I'd check out that side of town for something different and I took the video camera in case I was able to make use of it. I got to DVBC and met up with some friends from my own church who over heard me telling someone else. And I was greeted by PC himself with a big bear hug 'screw the handshake' said he.

The praise and worship before the performance was awesome, so much so that I may vist there soon again. Paul was introduced and he was to sing and offer something in the way of a message. It was Classic Colman: interesting re-inturpritations of older songs, remaining atuned to the audience and any mis behavers & a couple of brand new songs.

Life is where you are

Run

I'll be with you (from the forth coming album 'more scattered buffet' (only kidding))

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

(another new song but I can't remember the title, but it is yet to be recorded) Fill my cup.

I managed to videotape most of it, I will be making Mp3 samples available over the next few days, with permission from PC himself.

Cheers J.P

Mp3s

http://home.iprimus.com.au/argo_73/PCDV12yearoldboy.mp3

http://home.iprimus.com.au/argo_73/PCDVPastorsprayer.mp3

You'll have to copy and paste them unless janne links to them from the web page. One more is coming of the new song 'I'll be with you'

Cheow J.P

Replying to:

Sounds much like the service he did at our church in December JP! He has actually been to quite a number of churches around the Melbourne area over the last few weeks - but this is the first "eye witness" report I have heard.

Needless to say any sound samples or mpegs for the site would be most appreciated

J

Replying to:

Life is where you are

Run

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

Cheers J.P

Re: Mp3s

Thanks, Jase. I enjoyed them.

Replying to:

You'll have to copy and paste them unless janne links to them from the web page. One more is coming of the new song 'I'll be with you'

Cheow J.P

Replying to:

J

Replying to:

Life is where you are

Run

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

Cheers J.P

GGRRRRRR!!!!!!! I can't listen to these It won't load and is just being plain silly! Anyone able to help me out?

Replying to:

Cheow J.P

Replying to:

J

Replying to:

Life is where you are

Run

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

Cheers J.P

Thanks JP - much appreciated - can I put them on the site? Its up to you! ALthough I did get email from paul with links to them so I think he is ok about it too!

J

Replying to:

Cheow J.P

Replying to:

J

Replying to:

Life is where you are

Run

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

Cheers J.P

Sure, Go for it.

If its Ok by Paul, its fine by me.

Cheers J.P

Replying to:

Thanks JP - much appreciated - can I put them on the site? Its up to you! ALthough I did get email from paul with links to them so I think he is ok about it too!

J

Replying to:

Cheow J.P

Replying to:

J

Replying to:

Life is where you are

Run

Dear God

(Lots of talking)

Cheers J.P