SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
7.30 report TONIGHT

Watch the 7.30 Report on ABC tonight - it looks like the long awaited interview will be on at last.

Paul was notified from ABC that the segment was on standby for this week - tonight is the last day they can show it as there is no 7.30 report tonight.

Janne

Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT

Thanks for that Janne....I'd almost forgot about it! Thanks heaps for the reminder....i shall be glued to the tv set tonight from 7:30-8pm! (on ABC of course!!!)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Watch the 7.30 Report on ABC tonight - it looks like the long awaited interview will be on at last.

Paul was notified from ABC that the segment was on standby for this week - tonight is the last day they can show it as there is no 7.30 report tonight.

Janne

Re: Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT

"tonight is the last day they can show it as there is no 7.30 report tonight."

uhhh Janne, do you mean none on friday???

Replying to:

Thanks for that Janne....I'd almost forgot about it! Thanks heaps for the reminder....i shall be glued to the tv set tonight from 7:30-8pm! (on ABC of course!!!)

Replying to:

Janne

Re: Re: Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT

oops - got carried away there - i should have typed in tomorrow night. the 7.30 report is only on 4 days a week.

On a Friday they show a program called Stateline at 7.30, so by my reckoning it must be tonight.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

Re: Re: Re: Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT (THEY WERE ON)!!!!!!!

The PC3 article has aired! Paul managed to get the whole sentence in that "If you walk into the Grammy's Saying 'I believe in Jesus, and he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one come to the Father but through him... I personally believe it's more controversial than anything Eminem has got to say"

Yeah PC3!!!!!

(Who's going to do the complete transcript?)

Replying to:

oops - got carried away there - i should have typed in tomorrow night. the 7.30 report is only on 4 days a week.

On a Friday they show a program called Stateline at 7.30, so by my reckoning it must be tonight.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT (THEY WERE ON)!!!!!!!

Well well...at least...and there you go. Nice work ABC...it was a good little bit (expect for the me bit! ha!). And yes...I totally agree with that last comment...so cool that none of what PC said there got cut...and controversial indeed...but controversial in the truth!

So there was me, B and Sugar down the front. ik. There were a few shots of us dancing away at Soul Survivor. So yeah...fun. Time for me to go on that diet. hmmm.

Jamze

Replying to:

The PC3 article has aired! Paul managed to get the whole sentence in that "If you walk into the Grammy's Saying 'I believe in Jesus, and he is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no one come to the Father but through him... I personally believe it's more controversial than anything Eminem has got to say"

Yeah PC3!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 7.30 report TONIGHT (THEY WERE ON)!!!!!!!

ALSO...pc3 where in the Herald Sun newspaper again on Monday! Well...ok...not quite! But there was an article about Scott Darlow recording his new CD with an aboriginal West Coast (AFL) footballer (sorry...forget this name) helping out on (ahhh..??) digeridoo(??)...and Scott Darlow was wearing the PC3 TURN T-SHIRT! Woohoo!

Yay for pc3 exposure!

May God bless their map drawing!

Jamze

Replying to:

Well well...at least...and there you go. Nice work ABC...it was a good little bit (expect for the me bit! ha!). And yes...I totally agree with that last comment...so cool that none of what PC said there got cut...and controversial indeed...but controversial in the truth!

So there was me, B and Sugar down the front. ik. There were a few shots of us dancing away at Soul Survivor. So yeah...fun. Time for me to go on that diet. hmmm.

Jamze

Replying to:

Yeah PC3!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

VIDEO OF IT IS UP ON SITE NOW

Hows that for quick service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

find it on front page - it is a 6 minute clip and will take about half an hour to download on a normal modem connection.

Replying to:

ALSO...pc3 where in the Herald Sun newspaper again on Monday! Well...ok...not quite! But there was an article about Scott Darlow recording his new CD with an aboriginal West Coast (AFL) footballer (sorry...forget this name) helping out on (ahhh..??) digeridoo(??)...and Scott Darlow was wearing the PC3 TURN T-SHIRT! Woohoo!

Yay for pc3 exposure!

Jamze

Replying to:

Jamze

Replying to:

Yeah PC3!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

i have one question

WHAT'S THE GO WITH ABC ZOOMING IN ON MY STOMACH!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Replying to:

Yay for pc3 exposure!

Jamze

Replying to:

Jamze

Replying to:

Yeah PC3!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne

Re: i have one question

i noticed that too Clansi!! Richard and i were cracking up afterwards!!!!

*hugs* you poor dear!

Replying to:

WHAT'S THE GO WITH ABC ZOOMING IN ON MY STOMACH!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Replying to:

Yay for pc3 exposure!

Jamze

Replying to:

Jamze

Replying to:

Yeah PC3!!!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Janne