SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2003 Grammys

Although Jars of Clay took home the Grammy for the best Pop/Contemporary album award, I believe that PC3 is the BEST Christian artists out today and their record sales and record charting prove it! We are so proud of all of you and LOVE your music. Keep up the great work guys! God bless you all!!!!

Angella

Re: 2003 Grammys

Yes yes!

Congratulations to Jars & 3Day. What a great result!

And what a fine reflection of Essential Records, to have both categories won by their artists?!

I wonder what it was like to be in the same place with all those 'stars'?!!

I am disappointed for pc3, that they walked away without a trophy...BUT! How wonderful for them to have even been nominated for such an amazingly short time spent overseas?

Well done boys!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Although Jars of Clay took home the Grammy for the best Pop/Contemporary album award, I believe that PC3 is the BEST Christian artists out today and their record sales and record charting prove it! We are so proud of all of you and LOVE your music. Keep up the great work guys! God bless you all!!!!

Angella

Re: Re: 2003 Grammys

Well done and congratulations PC3 on actually getting to the grammies in such a short time. This must be some sort of record I bet.

I understand that Jars of Clay have been nominated four times in the past and this is the first time they have actually picked up a grammy. They didn't even go to the ceremony this time, so I should think they did not expect to win.

Great going boys - we are proud of you.

Replying to:

Yes yes!

And what a fine reflection of Essential Records, to have both categories won by their artists?!

I am disappointed for pc3, that they walked away without a trophy...BUT! How wonderful for them to have even been nominated for such an amazingly short time spent overseas?

Well done boys!

Replying to:

Angella

Re: Re: Re: 2003 Grammys

Jars have actually one 2 grammy's before!!! I dont know in what catergory though!!! It says so on the inside of the Furthermore pre release that I have!!!

Replying to:

Well done and congratulations PC3 on actually getting to the grammies in such a short time. This must be some sort of record I bet.

I understand that Jars of Clay have been nominated four times in the past and this is the first time they have actually picked up a grammy. They didn't even go to the ceremony this time, so I should think they did not expect to win.

Great going boys - we are proud of you.

Replying to:

Yes yes!

Well done boys!

Replying to:

Angella