SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROAD TRIP!!!

I was paying attention to the concert schedule & noticed that PC3 will be near Portland, Oregon on March 17 (my mom's b-day) so us girls (my mom, me, Julianna & Faithy) are goin' on a 4 hour road trip to see the Paul Coleman Trio!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Also, this will be Punkhobbit's very first time to see PC3 live in concert!

btw--I spelled "Colman" w/an "e" just to see if anyone...is paying attention!!!

Re: ROAD TRIP!!!

I guess Milford, Ohio is a little too far for a road trip?

BTW, I noticed.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I was paying attention to the concert schedule & noticed that PC3 will be near Portland, Oregon on March 17 (my mom's b-day) so us girls (my mom, me, Julianna & Faithy) are goin' on a 4 hour road trip to see the Paul Coleman Trio!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Also, this will be Punkhobbit's very first time to see PC3 live in concert!

Re: Re: ROAD TRIP!!!

I can't believe it! It's been so long since I've been in here that I'm anonymous again. Just like the very first time I visited. How sad. OOOOH! I'm going to see the boys this summer and I can't wait!!!

Christy

Replying to:

I guess Milford, Ohio is a little too far for a road trip?

BTW, I noticed.

Replying to: