SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Oh Joy!!!

The "events" list is back up at paulcolmantrio.com. Yay!! Now my church's pc3 concert is listed again.

Another cool thing: Our local Christian radio station is doing a pc3 contest called "What's in the cup?" They play the sound of something dropping in a cup, and if you are the first one to call in and guess what it is, you win a pc3 cup, an autographed CD, and 2 tickets to the concert. I can't win of course, but I want one of those cups!

Re: Oh Joy!!!

Ohhhh.... I want a cup too. If you do call in and win (which wouldn't happen but what the hey) be sure to give me the other ticket. I live in California, but I'm sure it would be worth the fdrive over just to see them.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The "events" list is back up at paulcolmantrio.com. Yay!! Now my church's pc3 concert is listed again.

Another cool thing: Our local Christian radio station is doing a pc3 contest called "What's in the cup?" They play the sound of something dropping in a cup, and if you are the first one to call in and guess what it is, you win a pc3 cup, an autographed CD, and 2 tickets to the concert. I can't win of course, but I want one of those cups!