SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forest Edge '03

Hey Guys!

Well I am on the road to recovery from a HUGE long weekend at the Edge! WHilst suffering from the usual lack of sleep I think I have caught a cold as well! And I think that may have something to do with the fact that I was out in the rain for 2 hours on Saturday trying to SAVE our tents from the flood!!! Funny stuff! I ended up swimming where our tents where cause I figured I was so wet WHY NOT!

It was good to see JP, Bern's and the Brown Gals!

I had a BLAST of a weekend! So much GREAT music and such an awesome time to chill with new and old friends!!!

Any questions about the weekend just ask.....

Love Chelle

Re: Forest Edge '03

I agree I haven't missed a Forest Edge Festival yet. This years was also a FAB/FUN time. Awesome music and crazy weather sun, rain, clouds, more rain what more do you want? It was good to finally meet JP and Bernie and put some faces to the names here. I now have a double role at work so i am even busier than I use to be so get even less time to drop in here, but I still like checking in tom see what's doin! Still missed the guys a bit at Forest Edge though although Compliments of Gus, Paperadio, Blind, Alabaster Box etc were all awesome!

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Guys!

Well I am on the road to recovery from a HUGE long weekend at the Edge! WHilst suffering from the usual lack of sleep I think I have caught a cold as well! And I think that may have something to do with the fact that I was out in the rain for 2 hours on Saturday trying to SAVE our tents from the flood!!! Funny stuff! I ended up swimming where our tents where cause I figured I was so wet WHY NOT!

I had a BLAST of a weekend! So much GREAT music and such an awesome time to chill with new and old friends!!!

Love Chelle

Re: Re: Forest Edge '03

Did you catch Derek Bailey there at all - he got time off from his honeymoon to go there - now thats dedication for you!

Replying to:

I agree I haven't missed a Forest Edge Festival yet. This years was also a FAB/FUN time. Awesome music and crazy weather sun, rain, clouds, more rain what more do you want? It was good to finally meet JP and Bernie and put some faces to the names here. I now have a double role at work so i am even busier than I use to be so get even less time to drop in here, but I still like checking in tom see what's doin! Still missed the guys a bit at Forest Edge though although Compliments of Gus, Paperadio, Blind, Alabaster Box etc were all awesome!

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Hey Guys!

Love Chelle

Re: Re: Re: Forest Edge '03

Yesly I saw Master Derek play a few tunes, he was on at the same time as Jive so he got a little bit of a raw deal with audience numbers! He did a great performance though!!!

Replying to:

Did you catch Derek Bailey there at all - he got time off from his honeymoon to go there - now thats dedication for you!

Replying to:

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Hey Guys!

Love Chelle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Forest Edge '03

I saw Derek Bailey as well but I saw Jive Express as well... Derek didn't start on time which meant I got to see both!

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Yesly I saw Master Derek play a few tunes, he was on at the same time as Jive so he got a little bit of a raw deal with audience numbers! He did a great performance though!!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Hey Guys!

Love Chelle

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Forest Edge '03

NOTE: Amanda "Angelgirl" is NOT me!!! hehe. I'm still having trouble with our other boards... I finally have time to go on, they're not there!

Replying to:

I saw Derek Bailey as well but I saw Jive Express as well... Derek didn't start on time which meant I got to see both!

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Amanda

(Angelgirl)

Replying to:

Hey Guys!

Love Chelle