SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
what's in my head

all afternoon and evening something has been stuck in my head....what i think is a line out of the mp3 of PC singing be with you......

Re: what's in my head

Dont you hate it when you get a song in yur head and you cant get rid of it. You wake up singng it in your mind too - and have to find the CD play it and try to get rid of the song that way!

What song is it thats buggin you Clansi?

Today I downloaded a video clip called aliensong - the alien sings "I will survive" and it is in MY HEAD TODAY - driving me insane. I had to go on to Kazaa tonight and download the entire Gloria Gaynor song - to see if that will placate the monster I have spawned.Today

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

all afternoon and evening something has been stuck in my head....what i think is a line out of the mp3 of PC singing be with you......

Re: Re: what's in my head

it is from that mp3v J.P posted...that new song...be with you? is that it? till the end of the world??

Replying to:

Dont you hate it when you get a song in yur head and you cant get rid of it. You wake up singng it in your mind too - and have to find the CD play it and try to get rid of the song that way!

What song is it thats buggin you Clansi?

Today I downloaded a video clip called aliensong - the alien sings "I will survive" and it is in MY HEAD TODAY - driving me insane. I had to go on to Kazaa tonight and download the entire Gloria Gaynor song - to see if that will placate the monster I have spawned.Today

Replying to: