SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where did the new forum go!?!

Aaagghh! Withdrawal! What's happening? I can't get to the new boards tonight. Anyone else having trouble?

Re: Where did the new forum go!?!

I cant get on either....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Aaagghh! Withdrawal! What's happening? I can't get to the new boards tonight. Anyone else having trouble?

Re: Re: Where did the new forum go!?!

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Where did the new forum go!?!

Calm, calm, calm your sweet selves... We been through this before Jannepops will take care of EVERTHING She can change colors, make new boards, & break out cans of whoop a** on anyone that even SEEMS volitle towards the boys...

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

I dont know why?

I did not know the board was down until I read these posts - so I have just emailed support - I have no idea what has happened there - hopefully it will be back up soon. I will keep checking it.

What time did it disappear? ANyone know!

Replying to:

Calm, calm, calm your sweet selves... We been through this before Jannepops will take care of EVERTHING She can change colors, make new boards, & break out cans of whoop a** on anyone that even SEEMS volitle towards the boys...

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: I dont know why?

I posted on here as soon as I noticed it, but I don't know how long it was down before that. Thanks for taking such great care of us!

Replying to:

I did not know the board was down until I read these posts - so I have just emailed support - I have no idea what has happened there - hopefully it will be back up soon. I will keep checking it.

Replying to:

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: Re: I dont know why?

it was down for a few hrs before the post was made

Replying to:

I posted on here as soon as I noticed it, but I don't know how long it was down before that. Thanks for taking such great care of us!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: I dont know why?

yeh!! i am having a little truble...i cant get on either!!!!! aarrghh!!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I dont know why?

hmmmm I was on there for a few minutes and then it stopped working grrrr.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I dont know why?

I thought - oh good its back - then its gone again - it looks to me as though the hosts are having problems with their servers - not allowing loging there

I hope it is sorted soon.

Replying to:

hmmmm I was on there for a few minutes and then it stopped working grrrr.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

ditto

Replying to:

I cant get on either....

Replying to: