SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK

This was the original Serious Fan forum -
 just brought up to date a bit.

If you have any thoughts about anything on the page - or general messages, then please post here.

SERIOUS FANS OLD/NEW FORUM IS BACK
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Howdy all....

Hey Guys,

Just letting you know that we are still around but both have been pretty busy.

The past few Months have been hard for both Darren and I, and we have had alot of things but we are doing it together, and it taking it time.

I havent forgotten about you all thats for sure, I still think about you all... Wondering what crazy things that all of you get up too.

I am having trouble with the new forum thingy... maybe Janne can help me with that....

So how is everyone? Hope all is well in ur world....

anyway just a hello and to say that I am thinking about u all..

Love ya lots

Rhiannon

Re: Howdy all....

Hi Ree - Great to hear from you again. It gets a bit quiet in here most people seem to float over to the other place, but we allways check here regularly to catch up.

The new forum is very easy to use - just log in with your user name - which I see is D_n_R_Rogers

then put in your password - if you have forgotten your password just email me and i will send you a new one.

once you have logged in you can post messages, or if you just want to read them you don't have to log in. ANy more prob.s then just email me

luv J

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Guys,

The past few Months have been hard for both Darren and I, and we have had alot of things but we are doing it together, and it taking it time.

I havent forgotten about you all thats for sure, I still think about you all... Wondering what crazy things that all of you get up too.

I am having trouble with the new forum thingy... maybe Janne can help me with that....

Love ya lots

Rhiannon

Re: Howdy all....

Howdy? Did someone else sa howdy? that's my word! Oh well. I'm happy to hear from you though!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hey Guys,

Love ya lots

Rhiannon