General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What's going on?????

Dang! You think that's what happened? I thought my dang oatmeal was too salty! Little yellow, too! Sheesh!

So you got yer moxi busted today, huh? Well, lemme know if it made you run into a phone booth and holler "Shazam!"

I did the doc thing yesterday for my hand. Got ANTOTHER shot of cortisone for a [insert VERY big word ending in -itis or -itrous or -babaloolus here] in my wrist. Shot hurt like HELL! Hand feels fine today except for where the shot went it.

Oh, yeah, and I REALLY enjoyed holding hands with the beautiful Dr. Rust. What a knockout!

Hmmm! Think I'll go over on the South Side and see if one of them Joses or Manuels over there got moxibustion. I KNOW they git BUSTED pretty often! LOL

Re: Re: What's going on?????

Last time the Bham police showed up at the house checking for moxibustion, everything was going O.K. until they were about to leave. My cuckoo clock struck 12 midnight and that cuckoo came out and said, "Heeyyyeee, baby, what the hell time is it?"

Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

A similar thing happened to me - The cops were at my house searching for Moxibustion and my Cuckoo bird came out of his house, grabbed himself, and said, "Hey Coppers - I've got your Moxibustion - right here."

Y'all don't even know what Moxibustion is. Me and ES knows...

Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

I knows, too. Too bad Slick Willy didn't use one of those on Monica instead of messing up a perfectly good Cuban seegar.

HAR! HAR! HAR!

("Moxi, I gon' BUST y'on y'HED!")

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

Jimmy, Monica Blewinsky already had Moxie...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

She probably got genital Herpes of the mouth fooling around with Slick Willie.
Yeah, I know what Moxi is and also know you can't use it indoors. What a smell. I asked Chipper how his leg felt, he said what leg? Let's party!!! MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

Well, moxi, MAYBE --- stupidity, for SURE!

Just imagine, one of these days, that woman will PROBABLY have a child, and CHANCES ARE, he/she's eventually going to find out what "Mama" did, and to WHOM. I can just hear the shocked question:

"Mama, you did that to HIM?"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

And she will say, "I was doing my Patriotic Duty by easing the stress and anxiety of my Mr. President?"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's going on?????

No darlin, no suction was involved. I just held it in my mouth till it calmed down.

Re: What's going on?????

WHOA! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you tol

Horace