They seem to avoid us, as if we make wind

We hardly can see, below our waist line
Not much to look at, so that is just fine
Wouldn’t it be worth an arm and a leg
If our six-pack abs, didn’t look like a keg

So as we just stand there in front of the stall
Our prostates are pinching the urethra and all
We just should be happy with what we can’t see
And pray we are hitting the stall with the pee.

Re: OLD MEN

Boy! Can I relate! Coarce it didn't mention store bought teeth. And I do have a growing problem, and a going problem. I never was an athelete and am worse now. But one think I have the ups on is, After chemo, my hair is growing in the bald spot on the back of my head! Oner noticed it the other day and the grands confirmed it, "G", You got hair!"
Good time to ask, Jimmy, just how many schools and citys did you teach at? Do you have any idea? Seems like you went all over the USA. MVB ES

Re: Re: OLD MEN

Nope, not too many, really, E.S. Started at Lincoln High School, then went to Ragland (and some part-timing at Gadsden State), then to Amanda Burks Elementary in Cotulla, TX, and finished the last twenty years as principal at Encinal Elementary School in Encinal, TX.

...but I MIGHT have trouble listing all the colleges and universities I attended. LOL

By the way, that was the SAME shoulder they cut on AGAIN. I told the surgeon I do NOT like having to go back for the "same song, second verse" and that I DO NOT want there to be a THIRD. Apparently, she got the message, 'cause she cut DEEP AND WIDE this time. That sonofagun STILL aches a little and there are twelve or thirteen stitches on top. Oh, well, at least I didn't have to have a lung biopsied. I hope and pray you recover, my buddy, and get back to helping your kids. SO MOTE IT BE!

Jimmy

Re: Re: Re: OLD MEN

Jimmy, My surgen said, on cutting mine off, what ever it was, it's gone and the tissue under it. He is really good. He's cut on me 7 times and no recalls yet.
I always wondered how you got all the way to Texas with your teaching. I got 180 miles from home in my job search and settled down here in Choctaw county, raised a family and it is home now for me and my kids. Chipper is the only one that left home. Wonder why the others won't take the hint? MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: OLD MEN

E.S., I was stationed here for almost four years while in the Air Force, '53-'57, and married a Texas gal the day after I got out. We made it through Jacksonville and eight years of teaching in Alabama, but she was never really "accepted" there, and my politics and George Wallace's never got along, so, in 1968, I just brought her home. Best thing I ever did. I still love Alabama, but it was NOT good then for a teacher, for a Republican, OR for a guy married to a gal who wore short-shorts, smoked cigarettes, and drank a beer once in a while. All THIS old boy knew was that she was what I wanted, and all the rest could kiss my ___. NOBODY was going to "control" me or my family, and it doesn't happen here the way it did in Alabama back then. Dunno about now.

Jimmy