General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

So glad you got the song from Karen. We also have the CD of the songs in the movie. I'm like Karen, I like Down in the river to pray. I don't usually let Ed spend on CD's but I even went and got that one. We wore it out right after the movie and I don't know if I can find it or not but we will see that you have one...........Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

E.S., I have that CD also. If you want me to send you a copy, email me your mailing address...Oh Brother Cubby

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

I'll defer to you, Cubby. I don't want the poor guy flooded with CDs...and I don't know where the heck mine IS! lol

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Maybelle gave me my copy...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

414 Stevens Rd.
Butler, Al. 36904
This is my City address, I don't get mail yet at the camp and have made it hard for visits from grand kids,(14 miles one way)
Don't care where it comes from, long as it gets here. Thanks again, MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

I don't know where mine is, so I'll do like Jimmy, I will defer to Cubby. I know I work in this house but it still stays turned up side down. It is getting harder for me to find things. Glad you are going to get to hear the whole CD, ES. ..........Trish

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Was that the name of the ole black woman that use to sell parched peanuts at the ballgames? That sure was good eating. I had to get someone else to go get mine because Mr. McKelvy wouldn't let us leave our seats after we had marched in. Didn't the band sound impressive marching under the stadium with the drummers just tapping the drum sticks on the side of their drums and the metal taps on the shoes clicking away.
Zona

The same one, Zona --- knee boots and jodphurs, or whatever those "riding breeches" were called. I guess she wore them twenty-four hours a day for as long as she lived. She could carry a watermelon around on her head all day, too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Correct spelling: jodhpurs

Apparently named after a city in India...but who cares, huh?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

Jimmy, What about the third cutting? Still O.K.? ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Checking in

All I know right now is that they THINK they got it all this time, E.S. I go tomorrow to get the stitches out, so I'm hopeful they'll tell me more.

Yes, Maybelle was her name. ...And those tight britches were the devil to get off her...