General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Pete Hosey

"Uncle John" Robinson was my real uncle..At least he was married to my Aunt Gussie, my dad's sister..I lived with them for several years after my mother's death in 1932..She was a real saint and like a mother to me..Uncle John tried to teach me to play the guitar, but with no luck..I still don't know one note from another and can't even sing..Used to walk down to the movies on Saturday afternoon and go to both shows..Had a whole quarter and it cost ten cents for each show and I had a nickle left over for popcorn..

Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

Pete, Old Fogey, Could you two send me a picture of yourselves? I'd like to put them in my Camp Glosson picture album. Anyone else that could send me their pic would be greatfully appreciated and would go in my album. You can't know how much pleasure it givews an old reprobate to browse through pics of friends, old and new. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

ES:

I'll try to rake you up a pic..There aren't many of me as I don't volunteer to pose..You'll see why if I find one I can send you...Most of any recent ones are of myself and my granddaughter when my son grabbed a shot..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

I would, but I don't have the computer stuff to send it with. I don't like pictures of me. For some reason, they always look old and fat.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

I'll send you two pictures of me which I'll make tomorrow, E.S., one old and one fat --- you can put my name on one of them and Pete's on the other --- or vice-versa.

Har! Har! Har!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

O.K., But I have one of you shooting Weewee the bird. MVB ES

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

I have one of Pete's cd's.. He's very very good. I'm proud to say that we were classmates.

Becky

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pete Hosey

Unc,
Here I was - sitting in this Ice Box - minding my own business...and you have to go and try to start trouble...Neph