General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Ritz Theater

Yeah, that's me with the guitar. That's one of the few TV things I've done that I like. I've got a DVD of the show and I watch it every now and then. I really like the music at the end when they're rolling credits. The Bonnie and Clyde thing, I never did see. Brenda Thornton said she saw it on satellite. I don't have a TV and they didn't send me a tape, so I've never seen it.

Re: Ritz Theater

You know I loved the Ritz, the Sylacauga was kinda blah in comparison and the Martin was nice and new but it wasn't the Ritz. What a shame that it had? to go. I remember some great movies other than cowboys and Saturday morning serials. That's where I fell in love with Jane Powell, Deborah Kerr and others, but Jane Powell always was and still is my favorite, I just love and watch Seven Brides for Seven Brothers every chance I get...you know who thinks it is a silly movie, but then Howard Keel ISN'T Jane Powell.

Horace

Re: Re: Ritz Theater

I too, loved the ritz. The Grand Old Opry came there once. 1940s. I saw Roy Acuff, Minnie Pearl and many more stars. I enjoyed movies there from 1939 thru 1950. Great times!