General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/02/06

Not too bad a day. Found and made an appointment with a gal here who's a boney-fried EXPERT in (1)SPORTS MEDICINE (She's an M.D.), (2) "low back pain" AND (3) ACCUPUNCTURE!

How 'bout THAT! Couldn't get in before March 6, but thassokay, I can wait. Dang back has been bad ever since I fell through the freaking roof five years or so ago, but NOW it's got to the point where I can't walk across the street without some MAJOR hurts, so it's time. Did a LOT of searching before I found this lady. She isn't Chinese --- name sounds more like Russian --- but I don't care if she's a raghead if she's GOOD!

Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/02/06

Now tell us about this dish...

Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/02/06

That dish is Chalupas. You can use corn meal or flour taco shells. Whatever brand of chili you prefer heated without water added. Chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, lettluce, sherred cheese. Sour cream, salsa, and jalapeno peppers and lots of napkins and there you have it. Lots of fun to serve to WMU ladies or teenagers.
Zona

Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/02/06

Yep, or you can just pick 'em up with opposite sides squashed together like I do, and they're tacos.

I never did like chalupas, but I LOVE tacos!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Checkin in from Camp Glosson 2/02/06

Chalupas --- no bueno por NADA!

Tacos --- MUY delicioso!