The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Super Bowl

What Horace and Jimmy said...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Bowl

I think football's got too many rules anyway. I used to watch Australian football. Now, they've got it right! No rules, just beat the crap out of the enemy, take the ball away and run with it. If you get boxed in, just punt at a full run. Australian football players have got to be the toughest, most in shape athletes in the world.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Super Bowl

Pete, you're right. And most of the athletes smoke and drink beer and ale after the game. They are a tough bunch of Ratbags, er, guys...

Re: Super Bowl

Yea I think all those Aussies actually grew up in Dairyland and on Twin St. where the game of choice was "Tackle the man with the football" and it didn't matter if your fast was half or whole...it WOULD get tackled.

Horace

Yea I think all those Aussies actually grew up in Dairyland and on Twin St. where the game of choice was "Tackle the man with the football" and it didn't matter if your fast was half or whole...it WOULD get tackled. And now guys are flying into the endzone with the ball out stretched when there's nobody within 20 yards of him...makes you wanna puke.

Horace

Re: Re: Super Bowl

Horace that bears repeating - Not to be confused with Repeating Bears..

Re: Re: Re: Super Bowl

Whatchoo got against Bears?

I just figured out what Lathan was talking about(I'm know I'm leaving ol' Jim an opening here)... that Repeating business.....I'm still trying to figure out how that happened..I musta dropped off or something.

Horace