General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SYLACAUGAN.COM - NOW OPEN

By the way, in case you've not noticed, this post will remain "pinned" to the top of the board for a short while, so folks will maybe see it.

Chuck,I'm running Windows 7 on an HP Pavilion. I am using Internet Explorer as my browser. The Sylacaugan site is automatically opened by Realplayer even though I have Windows Flash as my default player. I am instructed by realplayer that there is trouble with an audio update lacking in my Java program and java tells me there is no way to provide me with the update. I installed both a later version of realplayer and java and still have the same results. Is there a way that you can have the site accept Flash player as well as realplayer?

Take a look at this link;

This Link

If you have problems, email me, we'll work it out.

Chuck, I stated in my earlier post that I was using Windows Flash as my default player. I really intended to say Adobe Flash Player.

I entered the Sylacauga Airport webpage address...no wonder I thought it would be a perfect for our friend to jump from a plane.

The guest book does not work in the iPad Firefox because it is running on a java script. iPads do not allow any java scripts to run. But otherwise all looks good, Dad.
Michelle

Thanks for letting us know about the guest book issue on iPad Firefox, Dad! We'll work on fixing the JavaScript compatibility for better functionality. Glad to hear everything else seems to be working well.

Chuck, I don't think you have to worry too much about Chrome. That mess is IRRITATING! I've loved iGoogle ever since I discovered it, and now Google is shutting it down and trying to FORCE me to use Chrome? Nope...ain't gonna happen! I'm now using http://www.ighome.com/ which mimics iGoogle and can be set up almost exactly like it, and it has dozens of apps one can add. I'm totally satisfied...and I hope Google has to EAT Chrome!

Good going with the website! I'll check in often as I can.