The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ROY MOORE??

Don Stephens

5:03 PM (1 hour ago)

to Anthony
Here comes Roy Moore again! Roy Moore says he can win.
But, Roy Moore may be a loser only second to Shorty Price.

For the younger folks, Shorty Price was a candidate for Alabama Governor for years.
Never won or was a threat to any candidate or any progress for the state.

I'm not a fan of Senator Doug Jones....but, I think he should pay Moore's qualifying fee and hope he would be his rival in the election. What I am thinking, anyone but Roy Moore!

John Merrill would be my choice for U.S. Senator.....ONLY, if Jeff Sessions does not enter the race.

ELMER GANTRY.the character in the movie, best exposes Roy Moore's character.

If you are not familiar with the character...you owe it to yourself and our state to examine it.

Don Stephens

Re: ROY MOORE??

Good to see you are still with us. I think that the only thing Roy Moore can bring to Washington is six more years for Doug Jones. He

Horace
Good to see you are still with us. I think that the only thing Roy Moore can bring to Washington is six more years for Doug Jones. He
Just over 30 days ago, Horace said...?

And nobody else said a word since. Guess you all saw Jerry Hardy's obit. He hung around here for quite a while way back when.

Hey cuz,

Thanks for the note about Jerry. I'm honored to know Jerry as a a very good friend of mine and a classmate. Our class reunion is coming up in a few days and Jerry's presence will surely be missed. I'm not able to attend this time either. First one I'll miss in quite a few years, but Hurricane Michael made that decision for me. I'll be glad to get things in shape to leave for a few days.

Take care,
Chuck

Jerry was a Daryland kid. He was just a very young toddler when I moved away. I didn't grow up with him but knew his parents well. Maryland was one big, very big family during those war years.
Horace