Return to Website

Tattoo Club of Great Britain

All Studio Vacancies, or professional Tattoo Artists looking for work should post here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tcgb/  

Forum: Tattoo Club of Great Britain
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Studio Burglary

Our studio was recently broken into and a variety of our machines were stolen, most of the machines are easily recognisable as they are engraved along the frame with "GRAZE" and are post coded, we offer a good reward for information leading to the return of these. The machines are 1 Dannys micro, 1 Dannys big D
3 1981 Spaulding supremes 1 Micky Bee 3 Black iron laser cut which I made up myself. 3 iron horse t dials. Anyone who may have info could you contact Gray on 07719612764 thanks n happy xmas.

Where are you located? Leicester

Re: Studio Burglary

Mate i feel for you , Thats my worst nightmare avin my machines robbed, so much so i take all my machine heads home with me . these scum can rob the studio take colours power unit , ultrasonic etc they can all be replaced with like for like . but try replaceing machines we,ve owned & used for 20yrs impossible. Its unlikley your machines will turn up in my kneck of the woods but if they do I,ll sure get hold of them & the scum who robbed them

Where are you located? Up hanley duck

Sorry to hear that mate
i wish you all the best of luck in retreiving your stuff.
hopefully they will be offered to a local tattoo shop and you will get them back

Where are you located? 436 well hall road eltham london se9 6ud

Thanks for the kind words of support, we got some of the machines n grips back and are getting closer to finding out who did the job, many thanks again, Gray. Graze Tattoo Studio, Leicester.

Where are you located? Leicester