Tangento's Paltry Little Forum Deal

Treble Clef by David Zvanut

http://www.zvanut.com/Music_Notation_Works.html

Tangento's Paltry Little Forum Deal
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Me again

Did wake up to a new day.....still this soar throath, fever and runnin' nose. ........And in here I find ZAPPA, Sparks, Brian Eno, Moby, VOIVOD....

Hey Tangento, add some more to the ****list.....I like that. Aaaaaaarggghhhhhh! Now I feel better!

yeah hmmmm... need some late breakfast.food...I got to get out of here, sort of promised myself not to peek into this site today. But I would like to try "underground" today..No Annki you got eat something!.....I'm started talking to myself....The rest of the family is out doing all the fun stuff it's HALLOWEEN!......Now I got to leave!...

Cheers!

Re: Me again

HAHA! You're HOOKED!

Have a happy Hollow-Weenie, Annki!

P.S. the ****List WILL rise again...

FEAR NOT!

Re: Re: Me again

Ehhhhhh, here again....Haloween...Sandra 11 yrs already out it is 15:40 right now (never understood this pm and am) at daytime, that will soon disappear. Now it's getting dark at 16:00. Sara and Jonas (20, 22 yrs) out with friends..... ....I have a stupid cold...this fever!... ...Well I'n not totally left-alone: dogs and a male "friend" is here.

Matrix!..... ...my son fetched me yesterday he had Matrix on a video in his apartment, thought it was creepy....we had to stop watching it when Sandra arrived, nothing for her to see!

Now I'm gonna enjoy myself with the VVOOIIVVOODD videos I downloaded at VVF ......yyyeeaahhh. My "friend" do not like them to much. I don't care, Cause I really luvz,digs and neeeed them..

Was planning to send a mail with some pix to you daughter, it is from me and Sandra 11 yrs. Is that OK with you. Been watching your "Proud Links"....Sweet!

Cheers!