Return to Website

Welcome Educators!

Please feel free to post your questions, problems or the accomplishments of your classroom using RightStart Mathematics. These questions will be answered by the staff at RightStart Mathematics.

Forum: Welcome Educators!
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Level A question

Hello Renee,

Since I don’t know your situation I will suggest a couple of options.

1- You can start Level B, until school ends, then do games over the summer do a quick review and continue in Level B.

2- You can spend the 7 weeks reviewing concepts you think your child should better understand. And you can play games daily to give your child more experience with math.

Not really knowing what your needs are, I would suggest starting Level B now, and taking your break, but doing games during your break, and when you start school again, start with a short review and then pick up where you left off.

My very personal preference is that parents did school year round, but not all month long. I find that too long of a break from school is hard on the child and the parent to get back into sink with their previous success. But each family has to do what is best for them.

So this are just my suggestions. I recommend that you do what is best for your family.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. You can email me directly at Carissa@alabacus.com .

Thank you for giving your child a RightStart in Math,

Carissa
RightStart™ Mathematics by Activities for Learning, Inc.

For program questions: 888.272.3291
To place an order: 888.RS.5.MATH (888.775.6284)
www.RightStartMath.com

Our Mission: To help children understand, apply, and enjoy mathematics

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Counters & Site Stats   Online Photo Albums   Free Blogs   Email Forms 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com