The Sylacauga Connection

General Chat (Mature Audiences)

VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT:   http://sylacaugan.com

The Sylacauga Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old money

Any of y'all got any old money that you've collected over the years? The reason I'm asking is, I need some way to preserve the old coins. I have silver dollars dateing back to the 1800s, also buffalo nickles and dimes with the woman with wings on her head. We have several silver dollars that are almost in mint condition. They are worth $5.00 just for the silver.
As i was going through them today, I got to wondering how many cowboys flipped a boffalo nickle like I have, on the bar for a glass of warm beer. No, I haven't flipped my wig, It's the Moxi, it hasn't worn off yet. MVB ES

Re: Old money

ES and Zona,
Is the Moxi doing anything? We swear by it - a Billion Chinese can't be wrong. The only thing about being Chinese is "If you're a million-in-one Kind of Guy...There's a Thousand more just like you."

I have some old coins. One of them is dated 24 B.C. Do you think it's worth anything? Neph

Re: Re: Old money

I tried it on Chipper, he has a pulled muscle in his leg. We had to do it on the front porch due to the smell. He wanted me to do it agan today but had too many things to do for turkey day. Me and Oner will try it out and give it a fair chance. We're claiming this will be the one to heal us. Let you know how it turns out. Unc
ps The BC(By cintennal) coin might be of value, don't let Jimmy talk you out of it.